The King’s Hall, Belfast. Tuesday, 29th March 2011
This One Day Conference will explore the priority of mental health issues within care services in a changing society. The Conference will consider future provision in a number of areas, including the effects of financial restraints on service delivery:
- The entrance criteria to mental health services.
- The intervention strategies today.
- Interface between various agencies.
- Signposting of services
- Modern psychological strategies.
- The impact on service users.