Praxis Care won the award for “Health and Social Care Enterprise of the Year 2016” at the Social Enterprise Awards last night (Thursday 20th October).
The prestigious awards took place at Stormont Hotel, Belfast with Paul Clarke (UTV) as MC.
The 500 strong room was packed with other leading Social Enterprises including Bryson House, ORTUS, Stepping Stones, Clanmil Housing and NIAMH.
The judges commended Praxis Care on having :
- A clear business model that reflects social mission and values
- Showing how we measure our social and environmental impact through in house Research Department
- A clear vision and strong leadership
- High level of measured “customer” satisfaction
- Sustainability in terms of profit and growth
- Good brand awareness through increased media coverage and social media activity
- Developing and expanding our services as evidenced by new projects
- Volunteer and service user recognition events
- Partnership work as evidenced by taking part in “Lets keep on Supporting People”, “Time for Change”, “100 Voices”, Together For You and NI Mental Health Arts and Film Festival
The judges were keen to commend all the hard work undertaken by staff and volunteers.
(photo features Paul Collins Assistant Director Communications Praxis Care receiving the award from Paul Clarke (UTV)
Share with ....