The St Valentine’s Diet Challenge will run from Monday 7th January to Friday 15th February 2013. The challenge is a weight loss programme which will focus on three different elements required to help people lose weight:
- Good Nutrition
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Individuals will sign up to the campaign and receive a pack which will include a diet sheet and a sponsorship form. All individuals will be required to raise a minimum of £80 to take part in the campaign. Weekly weigh ins and weight management sessions will be provided throughout Northern Ireland.
The weekly weigh in sessions will be held in the following places:
- Eden Beauty Salon, Magherafelt, Tuesday 8th January 7pm
- Backrow Recreation Centre, Draperstown, Monday 7th January 7pm
- Wellness Works Unit B11 Omagh Enterprise Centre, Gortrush Industrial Estate, Omagh, TBC
- Eclipse Hair Salon , Maghera, Thursday 10th January, 7pm
- ToneUp & Glow, Omagh, TBC
- Praxis, Lisburn Road, Belfast, Monday 7th January, 6:30 pm
- Rosemount Primary School, Derry, Wednesday 9th January, 7pm
- Fit4anything Fitness Studio, Ballygawley, TBC
- Ardview Centre, Rathkyle, Stiles, Antrim, Wednesday 9th January, 6:30pm
For further information on the Praxis Care St Valentine’s Diet Challenge please email firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up below.Share with ....