Promoting Independence – The purpose of Praxis Care
- Praxis Care will help every individual to become as independent as he/she can be, to reach their full potential, and be active citizens in their communities.
- Praxis Care will enable individuals to make informed choices about their own lives, and involve them in all aspects of the work of Praxis Care through the organisation’s commitment to a user focused ethos.
Protecting Individuals – The professionalism of Praxis Care
- In all the organisation’s actions, the best interests of service users are paramount.
- Praxis Care will carry out its work in partnership with other organisations, safeguarding individuals, ensuring risk is managed, and encouraging positive risk taking.
- The organisation’s focus on continuous improvement means that it strives for the highest standards, with current best practice guiding everyday service delivery.
- Praxis Care’s staff are committed to their own professional development and to maintaining the highest codes of conduct expected by service users and the public.
Promising Integrity – The principles of Praxis Care
- Praxis Care will respect the rights of every individual, ensuring that their confidentiality, privacy and dignity are secured.
- Praxis Care will act honestly, openly and with transparency in all interactions with service users and their representatives, stakeholders, and the public.
- Praxis Care will foster and promote a sense of social responsibility throughout the organisation to the benefit of the environment and everyone with whom the organisation comes into contact.
Share with ....