“PASSIONATELY CARING ABOUT EVERYDAY LIVING”
“Empowering adults and children affected by mental ill health, learning disability or acquired brain injury to enjoy everyday living, irrespective of the complexity of their needs.”
Praxis Care aims to achieve its vision and mission by providing quality care and support that will enable its service users to achieve their desired outcomes.
Praxis Care’s full Quality Policy is available here :
Promoting Independence – The purpose of Praxis Care
- Praxis Care will help every individual to become as independent as he/she can be, to reach their full potential, and be active citizens in their communities.
- Praxis Care will enable individuals to make informed choices about their own lives, and involve them in all aspects of the work of Praxis Care through the organisation’s commitment to a user focused ethos.
Protecting Individuals – The professionalism of Praxis Care
- In all the organisation’s actions, the best interests of service users are paramount.
- Praxis Care will carry out its work in partnership with other organisations, safeguarding individuals, ensuring risk is managed, and encouraging positive risk taking.
- The organisation’s focus on continuous improvement means that it strives for the highest standards, with current best practice guiding everyday service delivery.
- Praxis Care’s staff are committed to their own professional development and to maintaining the highest codes of conduct expected by service users and the public.
Promising Integrity – The principles of Praxis Care
- Praxis Care will respect the rights of every individual, ensuring that their confidentiality, privacy and dignity are secured.
- Praxis Care will act honestly, openly and with transparency in all interactions with service users and their representatives, stakeholders, and the public.
- Praxis Care will foster and promote a sense of social responsibility throughout the organisation to the benefit of the environment and everyone with whom the organisation comes into contact.