The Bury Scheme offers Floating Support to Service Users within their own home. The scheme has recently passed its CQC inspection, and has been awarded a level ‘B’ in its QAF inspection by Supporting People, which looks at Assessment and Support Planning, Security, Health and Safety, Safe Guarding Protection from Abuse, Fair Access and Diversity, Client involvement and Empowerment. We specialise in supporting those who suffer from alcohol or drug misuse
- The Primary Client Group is those victim to Substance Mis-Use (Drug and Alcohol).
- The Secondary Client group are those with Complex Needs (Substance Mis-Use, Offending and / or Mental Health).
Contact: Judith Dale (Team Leader)
Tel: 0161 761 2279
We accept referrals via:
Central Access Point
Each referral is considered on a case by case basis- no exclusions
The support provided is:
- on a short term basis of usually 2 years
- designed to help service users establish and maintain a stable tenancy so that they can
- maximise the benefit of treatment
- help service users move out of treatment
- achieve economic well-being
- enjoy& achieve
- be healthy and safe
- and make a positive contribution
- To help the service user maintain independence in their own home after the service has ceased.