Compensation and Benefits Lead
LISBURN ROAD, BELFAST
Salary: Up to £28,574 per annum dependent on skills and experience.
(plus benefits including flexi time & free car parking*)
*see below for other benefits available
We currently have an exciting vacancy within our payroll team based at Praxis Care, Lisburn Road, Belfast.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a busy Payroll Department within a rapidly growing organisation. The successful candidate will lead a team of Payroll Associates, providing a quality, efficient, and timely payroll service to the organisation. The key responsibilities of this role will include reviewing current benefits of the Organisation, ensuring that monthly payrolls in 3 jurisdictions are complete and reconciled in a timely manner and that all required month end reports are complete for Finance, a review of the current ways of working within the team to ensure effective and efficient processes whilst developing metrics and KPI’s from which team performance can be measured, contribution to salary reviews and ensuring that data within the payroll software is both accurate and up to date.
If you have strong organisational skills are highly numerical and analytical and can work accurately to tight deadlines then we want to hear from you.
To be considered for this role you should meet the criteria listed below:
- Qualifications & Experience
- Five GCSE passes (or equivalent) to include English & Maths (and)
- 3 year’s paid experience working in an busy HR/Payroll Dept (servicing 500+ employees) across the areas of compensation and benefits using computerised payroll systems
- In the absence of formal qualifications, 5 years’ experience working in a busy
- Extensive knowledge of statutory regulations and returns
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- A relevant payroll qualification
- Multi-Jurisdictional experience of statutory payroll compliance
- Experience of the evaluation and implementation of new payroll benefits within Organisations
- Experience of managing staff.
On offer are competitive rates of pay, career progression opportunities, training and development to enhance your skills and a range of generous benefits including a contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme with life assurance, flexi time, enhanced occupational sick pay, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, service based annual leave entitlement, free eye tests, long service awards, kitchen facilities, and free car parking
For a full job description detailing essential and desirable criteria, and to apply online please visit:
To apply directly please send a CV and a detailed covering letter to:
Phone: 028 9081 8425
All applications must be received by 17th June 2019 at 12pm with successful applicants being interviewed shortly after.
Praxis Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer