Glenfield & Melton Projects, Leicester
Full Time, Part Time, & Relief
|£9.50 per hour / £19,266 per annum pro rata – Unqualified rate
£10.79 – £12.36 per hour / £21,885 – £25,065 per annum pro rata – Qualified rate
Full Flexible Contracts Available
Salary information is based on working 39 hours per week, dependent on qualification/experience. Where the role requires sleep-ins, a minimum additional payment of £45.00 per night applies.
In return, we offer;
- Comprehensive Company Induction;
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Group Personal Pension Scheme;
- Enhanced Occupational Sick Pay which increases with length of service;
- Opportunity for additional hours;
- Excellent Training Programmes – opportunity to complete QCF Levels 3 and 5; Health & Social Care;
- Career development opportunities;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Eye care vouchers;
- Paid annual leave which increases with length of service;
- Long service awards.
CV’S WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Closing Date: 8th April 2019 at 12 noon
Application packs, including a full job description detailing essential and desirable criteria, are available via;
Telephone: 028 9081 8412
A waiting list may be created to fill similar vacancies in this jurisdiction which may arise within 9 months of the interview date.
Praxis Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job email your details to NicoleSmyth@praxiscare.org.uk.