We have a long standing reputation for excellence with a high demand for services and as part of this the organisation is currently going through an exciting time of change and growth. We have plans to double our size within the next 3 years and expand our geographical locations and service provision. We have opportunities available for enthusiastic people with a passion for caring who want to continue to make a difference to the lives of those living with intellectual disabilities, mental ill health, acquired brain injury, or dementia across Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, England, and Isle of Man
Are you passionate about supporting those most vulnerable in our society? We are currently recruiting within The North Dublin Area.
Our scheme in North Dublin is a Children’s Residential Home Service based Dublin 15, supporting service users with mild / moderate intellectual disability, physical disability, autism and mental ill health. Reporting to the Head of Operations the Manager will ensure the effective management and development of the Service in line with Organisational strategy, ensuring regulatory and contract compliance, whilst at all times promoting the Praxis values and brand through a high quality support of our Service Users
Job Title: Manager – Children’s Service
Scheme: North Dublin Area
Salary: €47,089 – €55,852 per annum pro rata – Salary information is based on working 39 hours per week. Salary dependent on qualification/experience.
- Professional qualification in Social Work/Applied Social Studies OR First or Second Level Nursing OR Degree in the Health and Social Care Suite OR QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Services
- 2 years paid experience in the intellectual disability or autism field for those with Social Work/Applied Social Studies or Nursing qualifications OR 3 years paid experience in the intellectual disability or autism field for those with a Degree or QCF qualification as listed above
- 3 years management experience
Working with Praxis Care can be deeply rewarding, satisfying and challenging. If you are enthusiastic, motivated, resilient, flexible, and compassionate, with a passion for supporting people and ensuring that our service users enjoy the highest quality of life then we want to hear from you.
In return, we offer;
- Comprehensive Company Induction;
- Competitive rates of Pay;
- Opportunity for additional hours;
- Excellent Training Programmes;
- Career development opportunities.
CV’S WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Closing Date: 2nd April 2019 at 12 noon
Application packs, including a full job description detailing essential and desirable criteria, are available via;
Telephone: 048 9072 7172
A waiting list may be created to fill similar vacancies in this jurisdiction which may arise within 9 months of the interview date.
Praxis Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job email your details to NicoleSmyth@praxiscare.org.uk.