PAYROLL ASSOCIATE – FULL TIME
LISBURN ROAD, BELFAST
Salary: Up to £19,633 per annum dependent on skills and experience.
(plus benefits including flexi time & free car parking*)
*see below for other benefits available
We currently have an exciting vacancy within our payroll team based at Praxis Care, Lisburn Road, Belfast.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a busy Payroll Department within a rapidly growing organisation. The successful candidate will work as part of a team of Payroll Associates, providing a quality, efficient, and timely payroll service to the organisation. The key responsibilities of this role will include inputting salary information into the payroll systems (Sage and Resourcelink), processing expenses and additional hours, and responding in a professional and timely manner to staff payroll queries.
If you have strong organisational skills and can work accurately to tight deadlines then we want to hear from you.
To be considered for this role you should meet the criteria listed below:
- Qualifications & Experience
- Five GCSE passes (or equivalent) to include English & Maths
- 2 year’s paid experience working solely in a payroll department using computerised payroll systems
- Extensive knowledge of statutory regulations and returns
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- A levels in Maths and Accounting
- Experience of working with Sage and ResourceLink payroll systems
- Experience of Republic of Ireland and/or Isle of Man payrolls.
On offer are competitive rates of pay, career progression opportunities, training and development to enhance your skills and a range of generous benefits including a contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme with life assurance, flexi time, enhanced occupational sick pay, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, service based annual leave entitlement, free eye tests, long service awards, kitchen facilities, and free car parking.
Application packs, including a full job description detailing essential and desirable criteria, are available by;
- Tel: 028 9081 8425
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.praxisprovides.com
CV’s will not be considered. All applications must be received by 28th January 2019 at 12pm with successful applicants being interviewed shortly after.
Praxis Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job email your details to NicoleSmyth@praxiscare.org.uk.